Join us in creating a wormery as we develop our woodland area, cutting and vegetable beds. One of the most efficient ways of recycling kitchen waste is to use a wormery, or worm bin. These purpose-built containers house a colony of worms, which consume fruit and vegetable waste, producing a nutritious worm compost and a nutritious liquid fertilizer.
- This is a start and finish task
- To be completed on the 24th November 2023
- Be able to travel to The Gasworks (expenses can be covered)
- Open to trying and learning new skills – all training will be provided
What you can take away:
- Full training provided
- Develop new social groups
- Get outdoors
- Support health and wellbeing
- Learn new skills
Simply fill out the form below to join in this project. We’ll be in touch soon!