Sudbury History Group IT Support
We are looking for an individual who can support the publication of research by our local history group across the website and social media posts. The history group has discovered many fascinating stories linked to the lives of those who have resided in Sudbury over the years, and we would like to share these more widely.
- Able to give half a day a week (from home / flexible)
- Able to work with IT independently (WordPress and Social Media – some training can be provided)
- Able to attend History Group meetings (2nd Tuesday of the month, 10.30-11.30, in person or via Zoom)
- Able to write text from research notes.
- Interest in local history history
- Able to work in a team or independently
What you can take away:
- Full training provided
- Develop new social groups
- Support health and wellbeing
- Learn new skills
Simply fill out the form below to join in this project. We’ll be in touch soon!