Cutting Garden Project
Join us in creating raised cut flower beds, making a beautiful space next to the woodland area. Not only will the space spread some cheer, and expand your skills set, but the pollinators will love it. From bumblebees to butterflies, creating a cut flower garden is very much like creating a garden oasis. Nectar-rich flowers offer long beautiful stems, but also provide a much valued resource to native garden wildlife.
- This is an ongoing project
- Able to commit half a day each week (Friday mornings)
- Be able to travel to The Gasworks (expenses can be covered)
- Open to trying and learning new skills – all training will be provided
- Develop planting schemes
- Some manual handling required
- Enjoy working outdoors
What you can take away:
- Full training provided
- Develop new social groups
- Get outdoors
- Support health and wellbeing
- Learn new skills
Simply fill out the form below to join in this project. We’ll be in touch soon!